Tuesday 9 August 2011

How much do I love my camera?

The answer is lots and lots!

(The Midland Hotel Morcambe)

I discovered a super new function whilst on my holiday (I haven't really read the manual, so I'm always being surprised) it's a pin hole camera!  How cool is that?
Here is the with pinhole function and without.

(Williamson Park Memorial, Lancaster)
I hold my hand up to a touch of post editing too.

My camera is a Panasonic Lumix FZ38 and I use it multiple times a day.
If you have one and have never discovered the joys of pinholeing for yourself go to SCN (scene) mode and on page 2 second image along you'll find it.

(Williamson Park Lancaster)
(The Jetty, Morcambe Bay)
(Morcambe Bay)

Happy snapping!
xxx

5 comments:

  1. I don't know if I have that function.. on my cameras..

    But I am reading the History Of Love and they mention that..
    Great shots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant pics, I have ALWAYS wanted to stay at the Midland Hotel, it's goreous !
    Twiggy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well those are superb photos .I hope that I can get this new camera and then get shown how to do these things. Thankyou for those!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! I so need to read my Nikon D90 manual. Oh the gorgeous things we can do with cameras now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a really cool function

    ReplyDelete