Tuesday 26 October 2010

HOLIDAY PROJECTS 2.Popcorn heads


 I saw this idea at Wee Wonderfuls who found it here.


 They look fab but I must admit it was one of those craft projects that I ended up doing.  The syrup mixture got quite hot and I didn't leave it long enough to cool down, so I burnt my hands.  The marshmallow glue was quite tricky to use, so I did that for them.  I think it would be more fun with older kidlets (mine are 4 and 6) but they enjoyed laying the sweets out and sticking them on. 


Actually they really enjoyed parceling them and labeling them to give to their friends.


3 comments:

  1. These look wonderful...Love the holiday projects such a great idea xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please come & link to my Autumn Craft ideas, this is so cool. I love your blog http://www.muminthemadhouse.com/2010/10/autumn-craft-and-activity-ideas.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! theses look amazing. My kind of cup cakes. I eat way to many sweeties!

    ReplyDelete